Cấu trúc độc đáo của cam bánh răng lăn được duy trì tuy nhiên sản phẩm đã được cải tiến để thuận tiện cho người sử dụng.
*Tổng quan về sản phẩm:
|Format||HA||Means the type of device
[HD] Specifications of shaft type output axis,
[HA] specifications of hollow shaft flange type output axis
Means the distance between input axes and output axis (mm)
– As for HA type model, 70 to 450mm are prepared.
|Number of division||08||
Means the number of stop per output axis for each rotation of the input axis
– Up to 48 stops are available depending on the specifications of dwell of cam
Means the angle needed for the 1st stop on the cam of output axis
– Dividing angle is determined by the ratio of operating time: stoppage time (total tech time)
SMS-3 Modified Sine– standards curve
– Other cam curves and order-made specifications need to be separately inquired.
|Direction of Cam rotation||R||
R : Output rotates counter-clock wise when the input rotates in a normal direction
– If regular or opposite rotation of the driving source are not possible after applied to the interlocking devices such as a cases of attaching the plate cam, a care has to be taken on selection of rotation direction.
|Number of dwell||blank||No indication: 1 dwell (standard one)
2 : 2 dwell (2 stops in the output axis of each rotation in the input axis)
3 : 3 dwell (3 stops in the output axis of each rotation in the input axis)
|Specifications of the output axis||S||S : Standard (Standard specifications)
L : Torque shield installed type (*torque limiter is option)
M : Type installed with geared motor
|Specification of the input axis||3||1: Input axis in the T-surface only
2 : Input axis in the U-surface only
3 : Input axis in both surfaces
VW : tapped hole on V and W surfaces
|Mounting position||1~5||– GL : Ground level
– Location of oil gauge, oil filling and drain hole position need to be changed depending on the mounting position.
|Special specifications||/X||Indicate whether there is special specification.
– Follow requirements from the initial agreement including the additional exterior process or special specifications of the cam curve or index period degree